Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

Weekly update

Friday 14 June

This week I have enjoyed the Middleton Grange music performance because I like music. An interesting thing I learnt was that there is an instrument called a French horn. They were all set up after lunch and started to play when we entered. They played a  song that was famous in London which had a flute, saxophone and french horn solo.They had a jazz band too which was my favourite part of the performance. It was about 10 minutes and we got to sing along. I loved the jazz band!


Thank you for reading.
have a good day
 
here's  a photo of middleton Grange
photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marshmallow and spaghetti challenge

Friday 29 November This week has been a really great week we had science roadshow it was so cool. And this morning we had a marshmallow ...