Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Week one to six update

Friday 30 August

This week has been great  but sad because winter sport ended.

And 

Cantamath  was so great  because  we came first  to finish.  In our group I liked it how the questions keep going.  I am  loving elvers 1.

And market day was so good because everyone bought so many things like from our stand someone
brought 5 brownies.And every one kept on buying brownies and pizza and one person brought a muffin.

And we have  had the school disco was pretty good but people keeper shaking up fizzy and opening
it and chucking it in the crowds and making big mess.  I love it when you get all the things like glow sticks.


In winter sport I was so close to get a try in rugby  and tackling the biggest kid in the team.
And I threw the ball in the line out and I was in the scrum.
But this year I did not get into zones and in zone they were play really hard teams.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Marshmallow and spaghetti challenge

Friday 29 November This week has been a really great week we had science roadshow it was so cool. And this morning we had a marshmallow ...